Known Printer Profiles for OctoPrint

MK3 has a height of 200, MK3S has a height of 210.
"With the MK3S we are introducing the reworked Y axis from aluminum extrusion . It provides the same rigidity as some other printers while providing the sleek look of our milled Dural frame. The frame is also optimized to add 10 mm of Z height totaling at 210 mm." Prusa's website.

@OutsourcedGuru well explained about printer profile and your printer profile table is easy to understand for everyone. Thanks buddy.

Is there any profile for prusa MK3s?

They are the same as for the MK3

What about a makerbot replicator 1, when the origin is in the upper right? how would i put that profile in? I don't see an option for origin in upper right.

@foosel might be better able to answer this one.

Where would I find the printer profile for Ender 5 Pro? I set what I thought was obvious but when I tried to send a tiny 10mm part to print it said it was to large for my table. Guessing I need to invert axis? Stock home is the right rear.

Hi @Scott_D!

You may disable

OctoPrint Settings -> Features -> 
Enable model size detection and warn if model exceeds print bed

Will that stop it from trying to print in the far right corner? I haven't messed with it much, I am waiting for some upgrades to come and reflashing the OEM firmware. It does the same thing when I slice with Cura and print from SD card. But works fine when I use Creality slicer.

Hi All,

New to the 3D printer world. Just picked up a. Creality CR-10S Pro V2, is there a printer profile for this unit? Thanks

1 Like

You might try the one listed in the original table (making sure to scroll right as well). Let us know how that profile works for you.

Basically, you're looking for any hints within the existing table above.

GPX plugin in the listing
GPX plugin README

Wow. If I were asking someone for support I'd probably be nicer about it.

The table above is collected by people who have a good profile and they're wanting to share it with others. In this case, we don't necessarily have someone yet who has that profile. When we do get that, we'll add it to the table. Since I personally don't have your printers then I wouldn't be able to accomplish this. So what I did do was to take some time to search for the plugin which you'd need. The second link seems to describe at least one of your printers and provides some guidance. Good luck.

Anyone have found the correct profile for Flyingbear Ghost 4S? I'm totally noob of 3D printing. Thank you!

Creality Ender 3 V2, rectangular, lower left, 220x220x250, no, 6000, 6000, 200, 300, 0.4, 1
Notes: You might be able to do 235x235 X-Y if you have a magnetic bed with no clips.
M117 / Printer screen does not allow for command input of status. (In current firmware at least)

1 Like

I just purchased a Tenlog TL-D3 pro, and there is no profile listed for OctoPrint. If someone could add it (I'm still learning), it would be excellent!

Here's a list of all the available information

Creality CR6-SE is the same as the Ender 3 V2 profile except for the bed size of 235mm wide x 235mm deep x 250mm high.

Hi, I want to add a Creality Ender 6, but I'm not sure how to find out the max feedrates, help please? Thanks in advance.

Hey All,

Looking to see if anyone has a profile for a Flashforge Dreamer or Dremel 3D20 (they are the same thing).
I am using the FlashForge plugin, but have been unable to find a known good working profile.

Glreatly appreciated !

An OctoPrint printer profile is relatively easy to create. Almost all the values needed can be obtained from the slicer you use or a spec sheet on the printer.

What specific values are you having trouble finding?