Tronxy P802ma stops printing while b connected to Octoprint

What is the problem?
printer works for while and then it stops printing during mid print. Here is the log file

2018-03-12 22:00:26,415 - octoprint.util.comm - ERROR - Unexpected error while reading from serial port
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/OctoPrint-1.3.6-py2.7.egg/octoprint/util/comm.py", line 2025, in _readline
ret = self._serial.readline()
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyserial-2.7-py2.7.egg/serial/serialposix.py", line 475, in read
raise SerialException('device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)')
SerialException: device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)
2018-03-12 22:00:26,428 - octoprint.util.comm - ERROR - Please see https://bit.ly/octoserial for possible reasons of this.
2018-03-12 22:00:26,530 - octoprint.plugins.detailedprogress - INFO - Printing stopped. Detailed progress stopped.
2018-03-12 22:00:26,545 - octoprint.plugin - ERROR - Error while calling plugin printhistory
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/OctoPrint-1.3.6-py2.7.egg/octoprint/plugin/init.py", line 225, in call_plugin
result = getattr(plugin, method)(*args, **kwargs)
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_printhistory/init.py", line 146, in on_event
return eventHandler.eventHandler(self, event, payload)
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint_printhistory/eventHandler.py", line 38, in eventHandler
fileName = payload["name"]
KeyError: 'name'

What did you already try to solve it?
I have reboot the raspberry pi and did a sudo apt-get update and sudo apt-get upgrade

Additional information about your setup
running current version of Octoprint on a RPI 3

Rule out everything listed here:

I moved my Raspberry PI3 to a different plug and the error appears to have went away.
thanks for the information.

Great! Can you mark the answer as solution then please? :slight_smile: