I am having an interesting problem with getting OctoPi to work with my Raspberry Pi 3. Before, I followed the exact steps of everything (flashing to a freshly wiped microSD card, editing the wpa file properly with Notepad++, putting in microSD card before using a wall outlet power supply to turn it on) and it worked instantly at school. However, now that I am home the octoprint is not showing up at all. I have changed the
- Changed the wpa text using Notepad++
- Wiped the microsd card and reflashed it
- Confirmed with my home internet that octoprint was indeed connected (still got nothing from the octoprint.local)
- Used a different microsd card
- Used an entirely different router that I had used and worked at school (still no good)
- Plugging in an HDMI does nothing (I assumed it was suppose to let me edit it/check that it works) so I don't think I can get diagnostic info atm...
- There is a solid red LED. A green led flashes every now and then (no pattern it seems)
So its my understanding that the raspberry pi is working and connected, but I can't access it from the outside. Very sad/annoyed because it was perfect the first time but now not working at all anyone have advice?