New release candidate: 1.3.7rc3

This third release candidate of the 1.3.7 release fixes one bug that was found in new functionality:

• #2524 Ignore wait while job is on hold.

If you are tracking the “Maintenance RC” release channel, you should soon get an update notification just like you are used to from stable releases.

If you want to help test this release candidate and aren’t yet tracking the “Maintenance RCs” release channel, you can find information on how to switch in this guide (also linked below).

If you are not interested in helping to test release candidates, just ignore this post, 1.3.7 stable will hit your instance via the usual way once it’s ready 😊

You can find the full changelog and release notes as usual on Github.

Please provide feedback on this RC. For general feedback you can use this ticket on the tracker. The information that everything works fine for you is also valuable feedback 😄 For bug reports please follow “How to file a bug report”.

Depending on how the feedback for this release candidate turns out, I’ll either look into releasing 1.3.7 or fix any observed regressions and push out a new release candidate ASAP.

Links

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://octoprint.org/blog/2018/03/29/new-release-candidate-1.3.7rc3/

hmm, I'm on RC2 and specifically checked for updates and it still says "Everything is up to date"... generally by the time I read RC announcements they're available. Still not doing anything useful with my octoprint instance so it's not like I'd be doing any actual useful testing.

Did you also "Force check for update"? Different button, hidden behind "Advanced Options".

Agh - I did not! Checked the "normal way" again this morning and no updates, but forced the check and it found it. There was a little voice in the back of my head that was telling me there was another option I was missing, but I ignore that guy most of the time. :laughing:

Got it updated and clicked around... still don't have it connected to a printer so can't do much testing beyond that.