Given that we have the new Manual Bed Leveling Wizard plugin from @jneilliii, I thought I'd mod my printer to get my platform to be a little straighter. Technically, I've got an IR sensor and autoleveling on this but the Bed Level Visualizer was telling me that things weren't all that great to begin with. The plastic bed on the Robo C2 printer, combined with its embedded magnets and the inability to adjust the cantilevered platform meant that I just needed to live with those problems... until now.
Over the weekend, I designed my own bed leveling hardware for my printer.
This was tough. There was only 8.6mm clearance under the platform and the Z end-stop adjustment doesn't appear to be adjustable on this printer. (So I couldn't go any lower than that amount.) I didn't want to go too much taller than the original design since that meant I would lose print volume at the top.