ERROR: tornado.access - WARNING - 404 GET /currentsetting.htm

I am still new to Octopi, but I have been using enough to fall in love with it. I just learned about logs and I am getting the included warning repeatedly with new times every few minutes. Any help would be appreciated. Again, I have only used it a few days at this point. OctoPrint 1.3.6 running on OctoPi 0.14. gcode cut with Cura 3.2.1 on PC then uploaded to Octopi

2018-03-18 17:08:45,120 - tornado.access - WARNING - 404 GET /currentsetting.htm (127.0.0.1) 11.41ms

Something in your network for some reason is trying to access a currentsetting.htm on OctoPrint's server, which doesn't exist.

You can just ignore that (it's basically OctoPrint logging a "wrong number, sorry!" for a request it received), but you might want to figure out what is throwing these senseless requests against OctoPrint.

For those reading this and wondering why I said "somewhere on your network" when it says 127.0.0.1 as originating address there - OP stated they are running octopi, that ships with haproxy in front, which will make requests like this seem to originate from localhost even if they come from somewhere else.

This appears to be from Netgear's Genie network map.

Great pieces of information. I do run a Netgear AC1900 with Netgear Genie. Maybe I will re route my pi through my switch instead. Thank you. Octopi is awesome!

Just for the record:

Also, would be great if you'd mark the answer from @tedder42 as solution so it can be found easier :slight_smile: