Does Octoprint work with Wireless repeaters/extenders?

The title seems obvious, but I want to double check before I buy this off Amazon.ca https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0796QL8ZZ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3RJ7HSL7KVUB5&psc=1

Basically will Octoprint will work with wireless repeaters/extenders right? No issues will be caused? Thank you very much!

From that page, it suggests that the initial IP address of the product is 192.168.10.1 which seems to me to be different than the standard 192.168.0.x or 192.168.1.x addresses you'd normally find. In other words, out of the box it appears to be in routing mode rather than bridging mode.

It may likely work but it's not a brand I recognize. As long as it can handle the traffic and route it here and there then it will be okay. If you have troubles, you might want to reconfigure it to bridging mode.

Thanks well if it doesn't work could just try what you said, and then return it if it doesn't work.

I did a write-up on the Orbi brand of extenders and couldn't be happier. They're pricey but worth it if you have a cable modem provider with a fair amount of paid-for bandwidth.