Bypassing the Login set on RPi start-up

Yesterday I added a buck boost transformer to my printer (Tevo Tornado) to power-up my RPi whenever I turned the printer on. It works great, but I would like my RPi to just boot up into server mode without going through the "octopi login:" and "Password:" prompts.

What did you already try to solve it?
I found an article on the internet that gave instructions on how to modify the sshd_config file in the /etc/ssh/ directory. I tried to get to the file on my Mac, but I could only get access to the OCTOPI_BOOT directory.

So, I tried again using my Raspberry Pi using File Manager. I was able to see the whole directory structure. I was able to locate the file I was looking for. I was able to open the file and edit it. BUT, I was unable to save the edited file, "Can't open file to write". I looked at the file and directory permissions, but wasn't able to change those either.

Any suggestions?

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)
OctoPrint Version: 1.3.9
OctoPi Version : 0.14.0
Printer: Tevo Tornado
Firmware: Marlin V1.3

It's surprising that your Internet search didn't turn up the use of the configuration tool for this:

sudo raspi-config

There are many features that you can toggle on/off. Review the one about bootup and set it to automatically log in as pi to the console. While you're in there, you should set the timezone and other localization features to include the wi-fi country code.

Well... That was easy! Problem Solved.
Thank-you, OutsourcedGuru!